All accounts have a private database. Unlike all our competitors, we never commingle law firm data
As seen on CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business News.
An advanced law practice management product for today’s legal counsel.
See product coverage on CNBC here
Whether you want your data in the Cloud or prefer to keep all your data On-Premise, HoudiniEsq is the most cost-effective way to run and manage a law practice today. -Jackie Bales CNBC 2016
Trusted by Law Firms, In-house Counsel, State and Federal Agencies Since 2008.Leave the hyperbole to our competitors. Facts do matter. We are the experts in this space.
We lead in innovation, features, integration, deployment options and level of support.In 2002 our founder Frank A. Rivera A/SE was the very first to architect and develop a cross platform cloud-based legal practice management product for the legal industry. That product was called Time Matters World Server by Data.TXT Corp which was acquired by LexisNexis in 2004. That is four years before the words "cloud-computing" entered our lexicon and well before all our competitors who now claim to be the first or the best. The first use of “cloud-computing” occurred on August 9, 2006, when then Google CEO Eric Schmidt introduced the term at an industry conference.
• 100% Web-based Cloud or On-Premise
• Complete Comprehensive Case/Matter Management
• Classify anything and everything
• Track Time, Trust, Expenses and Case Budgets
• Comprehensive Billing and Invoicing
• Staff compensation, custom Invoices, and Statements
• Seamless Doc Management (full text indexed)
• Document Automation & Templates (PDF/Word)
• Manage 3rd party Matter related Contracts
• Workflow Automation and Triggers
• Calendaring and Alerts (Rule-Based Events)
• Client Portal with Law Pay integration
• Manage Todos, Notes, Parties, Certified Mail, more
• Easy Multitasking
• Integrated Email Client (full text indexed including attachments)
• Integrated real-time Chat
• Client Management (cases/demographics/marketing)
• Client Intakes and Client Portal (plug into your own website)
• Document, Form and Email Templates
• Integrated Client Importer
• Customizable and Extensible
• Ad-hoc custom reports
• Full staff calendar management
• Rule-based Matter Dockets
• Elastic Search w/ sounds like, fuzzy, boolean, proximity, and more
• Manage staff compensation and pay based on their role or classification
• Chain of evidence secured by HoudiniEsq Blockchain technology
• And so much more…
Integrates with LawPay, Word, Outlook, Excel, WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat, QuickBooks, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, SoftFile, CalendarRules, Google Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote, BIRT Business Intelligence Reports and more.
The most robust feature set found in any law practice product. – CNBC 2017